Synchronic BOV package SB001 is the iconic Synchronic BOV that has set the standard for impossibly fast response from a BOV/DV. Completely modular, it can be installed as a vent-to-atmosphere BOV or re-circulating diverter valve. This universal package can be outfitted to most any application utilizing our interchangeable mounting flange system. By design, it is a pull-type valve only. This means that boost pressure keeps it closed, meaning no boost leaks upwards of 100+ psi of boost. It operates in a normally open condition. This means that it is designed to remain open under vacuum conditions. For maximum performance and reliability, it is recommended to install the Synchronic BOV in a re-circulated configuration with the discharge between the MAF sensor and turbocharger inlet.
Synapse Engineering introduces the new updated version of production kit for the BMW N54 135i/335i engine package. The kit includes all components needed for a bolt-on application. The kit also clears the factory intake airbox.
Updated design elements include the following:
• Zero weld, CNC mandrel-bent, aerospace grade 6061 Aluminum tubing
• Relocated BOV location closer to the throttle body for improved performance and better clearance
• Reduction of Silicone coupler surface area for maximized charge velocity
• Billet CNC machined air temp sensor adapter welded directly onto charge pipe
• T-bolt clamps now included with the kit
• Alternative finishes now available in polished Aluminum and powder coated black
• Engineered mounting bracket reduces vibration for overall assembly.